Commercial General Liability Insurance in Rolling Meadows, IL
Commercial general liability insurance can cover your business and clients by providing financial assistance when the unexpected happens. Our team can help you secure the insurance your business needs. Contact us today to get started.
Commercial General Liability Coverages
Commercial general liability insurance typically provides coverage for:
- Third-party property damage. Commercial general liability insurance may provide repair or replacement costs if your business is responsible for damaging others’ property.
- Third-party bodily injury. Commercial general liability coverage may pay for medical expenses if your business is responsible for a third-party bodily injury (e.g., an injury occurring at your business).
- Personal and advertising injury. Commercial general liability insurance may provide coverage if your business is sued for a personal or advertising injury (e.g., slander, libel or copyright infringement).
In addition to providing compensation for damages, commercial general liability insurance may pay associated legal fees (e.g., attorney fees, settlements and judgments). Speak with your agent for more information on coverages, limits and exclusions.
Why Commercial General Liability Insurance Is Important
Although commercial general liability insurance typically isn’t required by law, some business licenses may require coverage. Or a landlord may require proof of insurance before offering a lease.
Commercial general liability coverage may also help you avoid paying for unexpected losses out of pocket. Reach out to your agent for additional information on how commercial general liability insurance may mitigate your business’s risks. We can help you secure the coverage that is right for you.
How Much Is Commercial General Liability Insurance?
Like many types of coverage, the cost of an adequate commercial general liability insurance policy may vary significantly depending on the unique details of your business. To ensure they are providing an accurate quote, your agent will usually consider the following criteria:
- Number of employees
- Prior claims history
- Policy details (e.g., endorsements, deductibles, coverage limits)
How Much Commercial General Liability Insurance Do I Need?
Just as the cost of adequate coverage varies based on your circumstances, your agent must also assess your commercial general liability insurance needs. In most cases, the more risk your business’s operations include, the more coverage you will need. The following questions can help you analyze your situation:
- What type of business do you operate?
- How large is your business?
- Where is your business located?
- How many people do you employ?
- How experienced are your employees?
- Who are your customers?
- Are you a sole proprietor?
How to Get Commercial General Liability Insurance
Our team can help you obtain your commercial general liability insurance policy. Contact us today for additional information or a quote.